Sunday, June 25, 2006

HOLSTEIN DREAMS

I grew up with cows. My favorite animals were cows. My parents decorated me and my sisters room with a “cow motif”. I had cow stuffed animals instead of teddy bears. I had this really fat round inflateable cow which had a huge udder and you bounced it (the entire thing) like a huge ball. My dad's sisters had married farmers. One of them was a dairy farmer with a huge herd of milk cows. My Uncle Rich had actually won awards for having prize milkers and I recall seeing these cows out in the pasture or coming in and being milked. I recall one rather huge Holstein named Henrietta who was one of Uncle Rich's prize milkers. I remember her one time out in the pasture and my Uncle called all of the cows in and Henrietta came wobbling in last due to her udder was so engorged and huge that she could hardly move her back legs. The udder bulged on the side and from behind. She looked ready to explode.

So I loved cows and from there my early fantasies took root. I had a pair of my brothers old sweatpants, way too huge for me to actually wear, and I would stuff the crotch area with pillows or roll up a few big blankets into a ball and stuff it and pretend to be a big milk cow. My first recollections of masturbating were stuffing an udder and pressing it against the floor and my legs and vagina and rocking back and forth, getting off on the sensation and fantasy of being a cow.

I wanted to be a cow, a big milk cow.

In high school, for Halloween one time, I dressed up as a cow with ears and a fake cow nose and makeup. I had pretty big breasts already by then but the cow costume I really filled out down below. I got a big thick-skinned balloon and filled it with warm water and secured it in the pants of my costume and walked around with a big jiggly udder all night. My friends probably didn't realize why I was all smiley and flushed all night.

Some of my first inflation stories were about me becoming a “cow girl” and though I scrapped all those time and again, I did re-write one that appears on line. (Witch Cookies)

Somethings are stranger than fiction, and I believe if you think hard enough on something, you can make things happen. All those years as a young girl dreaming and envying those big milk cows. Who knows. Maybe all those wishes spurred on my later condition. I couldn't have one big udder with four fat teats...so instead, I was to enp having two big breasts, each with one big teat.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The ultimate female experience. I've been into lactation a lot and have seen movies and stories about it. Cash cow is great! What a wonderful thing to be able to do!

2:04 PM  
Blogger TwiliteMinotaur said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:44 PM  
Blogger TwiliteMinotaur said...

That is fantastic. :)

I've had fantasies about owning my own dairy of milk cows (and other species) and being a "natural inseminator" stud bull and delivery milkman. Never did write out a story but played some scenarios with friends.

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home