Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My BE fantasies, family and boyfriends

CK asked me if I have ever spoken to my family about my BE fantasies and such, and if I've ever shared my fantasies with boyfriends...excellent question.

First, I come from a rather large family, 2 older brothers, 2 older sister, a younger brother (22) and a younger sister (25). I am much closer to my younger siblings, especially my sister. I have shared my fantasy with both my younger siblings, though only in a manner of passing with my brother who thought I was a bigger freak after telling him...so he knows but I never talk to him about it anymore. My sister however has actually read a majority of my stories, both the ones I have shared online and my more private ones I haven't posted yet. She was very supportive when I pursued my first breast enlargement surgery (though everyone said, "You're big enough! Why do this to yourself?")...she knew why. Being a seamstress (the only one in the family having skill in such), she has actually made me some just-for-fun outfits, like super XXXL hefty woman-size and an actual inflateable gown which I used to dress up in for Halloween years ago...before I popped it. Though I already have my custom-made brassieres done from someone else (actually a friend of my mom's), my sister has a drawn-up design for a "super bra" for me in which she has jokingly said, "This is the design and bra you will need when you attain your true fantasy bust-size."

I have shared or tried to share my fantasy with only a few boyfriends in the past. I have found though that sometimes its better not to speak too soon...or surprise the guy in the aforementioned inflateable gown. The first guy I shared my fantasies with, he liked my stories, ctually turned him on...and, whoo, did it! But, believe it or not, he actually broke up with me because I was "too big" for him, ie, he was intimidated by the fact I had big boobs for some reason...I saw him next with this skinny little, flat-chested supermodel-like girl. Whatever. The 2nd guy I surprised after a few months of dating with the inflateable gown. I recall being maybe a little too adamant about wearing it around the apartment all weekend, and, well, it kind of freaked him out and I never heard from him again. (A few weeks I'd try to overinflate myself and burst it.)

I did date a guy for awhile after he won a story contest I offered on an old website. Pumpdog was his online and author name. Unfortunately, he turned out to more a DOG, ie, a big jerk, and I dumped him...which led to some online issues that still haunt me once in a while.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tigarr said...

ah yes... I remember that name (Pumpdog) from some time ago. I believe he also posted a telling of his date with you (ages ago as well)...

inflatible gown? sounds interesting.. :) how badly was it burst? too much for a patch job? :) hmm.. where do I get my ticket for a date? ;) ooops, did I say that out loud? :D *jk jk*..

*blush* (other content about to be said was deleted) :)

4:15 AM  
Blogger Helia A Melonowski said...

Funny thing is, yeah, I can share and have shared my fantasies with my sister and a few close female friends, but the guys (other than the guys I've met online) aren't into it...or don't respond, or run-away. So, I tend to keep it to myself.

2:43 AM  
Blogger Tigarr said...

wow, what kinds of guys are those?! :P
jk.. :)

I can partially relate - I keep quite a few fantasies to myself but share those which I feel others can comprehend or get into with them.

However, over time, some people might get into those fantasies (or may have the same ones of their own but aren't quite ready to share them)

:)

3:45 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

OK, I want to see some photos of said gown. I know you didn't let it go without taking or having some pictures taken. I'm terribly curious. :)

12:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm married but she does'nt share my fantasies. All the girls that were large busted had big boy friends. If only I could go back.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home