Saturday, August 12, 2006

Breast Feeding

Kip and FBear (you know who you are, FBear) asked about breastfeeding and my augmentive surgery. First, no, the breast implants won't affect my ability to breastfeed. I need to remind you that since I was already BIG to begin with, the 'additives' to my "girls" just made them bigger, they still retain a natural look about them, just a BIGGER natural look. None of it really affected my nipples or ducs for producing milk. I am still more than capable when the time comes. Second, to answer FBear's question, yes, I do plan on breastfeeding my ten kids...hahahaha...just kidding. Truthfully, it only seems natural. I have seen my sisters do it. Even girl friends. It only makes sense. Why would I not want my child next to me doing those tender early moments, suckling from me?

4 Comments:

Blogger Tigarr said...

*waves his hand* in the meantime, I volunteer to be a 'practice baby' !! ;) *chuckle*

but yep, now if you had implants like strippers do (spherical ones) - that probably would have caused problems in lactation. :)

9:39 AM  
Blogger Helia A Melonowski said...

Just hope the kid can handle one gallon milk jugs. :)

7:55 PM  
Blogger Helia A Melonowski said...

I don't wear a bikini...often...a little probably with things staying in place and contained when strolling a sandy shoreline...if you know what I mean...

3:51 AM  
Blogger Doc Thompson said...

nice-you into well hung men?I'm nine inches

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home