Thursday, August 17, 2006

When in BE mode Part 1

Someone asked me what are or would be my favorite body parts to inflate, in order of how I would inflate them, or have them inflated in a fantasy setting. (Note: I'd never actually try this without some form of suit or in a fantasy, ie, story, setting.)

1. My breasts -- I'd like them inflated larger and larger until it was hard to get through doors and they'd be knocking into people and causing all sorts of havoc.

2. My bum (behind, derriere) --With a big front end I'd also like to have a big backend to compensate. Are you wanting an hourglass figure girl, huge boobs and a huge ass tearing out of some given-up-the-ghost stretch or sweat pants. Yeah, that would be fun.

3. My belly -- that preggo look or just simply that fat look. Big boobs, big asscheeks and huge ballooned up belly. Help me, someone, help me! I am getting too big!

4. Total body -- as the entire body becomes one huge sphere, arms and legs disappear. I am ready to be rolled and squeezed in the blueberry juicer by the little Oompa Loompas. But NO, they've all gone all holiday and I am still growing, expanding! Heeeeeelp!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tigarr said...

sounds to me like someone's muse will be cranking up the story box. ;)

all sound very do-able with various kinds of suits - wonder if someone puts out one that can do all 4? :) that would be interesting to see.

3:47 AM  
Blogger Helia A Melonowski said...

Wren!

Wren! Wren! Wren!

Hi, Wren! Glad to see you still floating around out there.

2:58 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Helia, can we clone you or something?

12:42 AM  
Blogger Helia A Melonowski said...

Dan--why? I think there is enough of me to go around. :)

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home