Sunday, September 24, 2006

Helia joins the circus

Next thing you know I will be getting calls to join the circus, or go on Oprah, or Jerry Springer (is he even still around?), or the Guiness Book of World Records, or be the new model/mascot to replace Jane Russell for Playtex brassieres.

Yes, I am trying to be funny. In the face of some bizarreness going on in my life, I think I have the right to try to maintain some sanity in an otherwise strange situation and circumstance.

I do appreciate all the email I have been getting. Thanks to you all. I can use the support....pun intended.

Someone asked: what does this to regarding your implants? Well, it makes them null and void. I am actually working on an operation to have them removed. (I hate the idea of going under the knife. Sharp objects, ya know. Brrrrrrr) However, that won't happen until the M (macromastia) comes under control, and then I would/will probably have reductive surgery done. MAYBE. Basically its all up to me and my health. My back is pretty strong from years of toting around what I already had. I have maintained a somewhat decent workout regiment because of the fact.

Now if the tailor-made tops and brassieres wouldn't seem like they'd end up costing me a fortune...

2 Comments:

Blogger Tigarr said...

*nods* now you get it... :) You need to have humor to balance out the rest of the serious times. :)

*wink* and anytime you need support... just call me.. ;)

*shudder* I too have that fear / feeling when being told I need an operation or something has to be cut. Never a good thing... but as I said before - as long as you like it and it doesn't present a health problem - why fix it if it isn't broken? :)

hmmm... I suppose that means some of us should become tailors and make them for you for cheaper? :)

8:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What is the health issue? Breast cancer? Women I have heard still have normal growth up to 35. But whatever you need is ok.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home