Thursday, September 14, 2006

When in BE mode Part 3

My favorite BE stories that have been written about me or for me (and I do not mean to sound all vain or anything there...I feel very privileged people have written stories for me...always have, always will so thank you one and all)...anyway, my favorite BE stories written for me by outside fans and friends:

I love them all, namely the ones by Tigeras and Freddybear, CK, Wren, Strig, John and Dr Inflate. Favorites are Rocky Mountain Helia, Helia rises to the Occasion, Hiss, Boardroom Blowout, Starlite. Tigeras's and Freddybear's are too numerous to name and I suppose I ought to dedicate a BLOG or two simply to these two great people who have gone above and beyond. CK is the next super in my BE story list.

Really, I hate to single anyone out because you've all done such a great job in taking my fantasy and making it yours and ours. When I've had writers block, a lot of you have slipped in to fill the void. IT IS APPRECIATED. Kisses to you all.

Most of your stories I have posted at www.ladybumps.com, some haven't made it there yet, some are too personal between us to post, or I simply want to hog them up all to my li'l ole self. Hope you don't mind for those of you who know who you are when I state the above.

And really I have to thank Dan at Inflate123 who REALLY let me share myself and my stories originally. I looove all his work. THE LAB is one of my favorites...I even borrowed it and put myself in the place of the woman in the story. I can't post it because Inflate123 owns copyright, but it sure is a great tale.

I am always always open to filled up with more of you guys stories...so feel free to write away.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tigarr said...

awww... shucks, 'twas nothing.. *slight blush* :)

honestly, I enjoy it when people enjoy my stories. :) Some stories I write are personal ones.. others are more open for 'public consumption'.. but more of the former because I feel my stories aren't that great... not saying they're bad either just... ehhh *shakes hand up and down* :)

8:50 AM  
Blogger Tigarr said...

oh, I'd not say that Hoot. You could provide her inspiration for stories as well as being a friend. :)

there's no "right or wrong" way to writing stories. Some of mine have ranged from 3 or 4 paragraphs to 3 or 4 pages. It's not about length - it's about taking an idea, building up some imagination and let them flow. :)

for example... Helia's blog entry a few weeks ago with what she likes (in BE Mode part 1)... you wouldn't have to take all 4.. choose one and think of a setting / scene and use some imagination and walla. :)

8:01 PM  
Blogger Helia A Melonowski said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Tigarr. Really, it is quite hard for some people to write...even personal journals much less stream-of-conscious stuff running through your mind. I can't say I've ever truly disliked anything I have read from friends and fans..and sometimes it has inspired me onward to write stories...and sometimes with those fans and friends in those stories I write.

Give it up a shot, Chief Hoot. :)

6:15 PM  
Blogger Helia A Melonowski said...

Not every story written by friends and fans I share "on the net". If it is personal or the writer doesn't want it posted, I won't. There are even stories of my own I won't ever post because they are too personal to me.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Tigarr said...

that's the spirit, Hoot. :)

and glad I could be of "service" (story service.. ;) ) and inspirational as well, Helia. :)

*blush* :)

*remembers the intro to the Ray Bradbury stories on tv - looks around the room at various objects to think if they can be used in stories* :)

8:41 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Kiddo, if you want to publish your edited version of The Lab with you as the star, be my guest--I had no idea. Thank you for respecting my copyright, but I am not that protective and I hereby approve. Feel free to remix and repost. Just keep my cowriter credit in there somewhere. :)

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home