Saturday, January 13, 2007

Something new in 07

Hi folks and friends and fans and fun people, I am still here even though I said I was "leaving". I had enough people email me and say NO DON'T GO that I...well...just couldn't totally up and run away (though running would cause me great pain and probably more gawking...the "girls" move and groove on their own even when I walk soooo).

Anywho, so I am still here. I started a Yahoo Group entitled ENORMOUS ENDOWMENTS to talk about all things enormous bosom related since I know a thing or two (two things for sure) about the enormous bosom subject.

I had a great Christmas and New Year. Christmas I mostly spent with family and friends and relaxing considering between shopping and running about town, it could often be anything but relaxing. New Years I went to a friends place and spent the evening bringing in the New Year with about a dozen or so other friends. Got a little tipsy but not overly (unlike last year where I think I was hung over for a week). The only embarrassing thing I did this year was show everyone I could hold 4 (empty) beer bottles between my boobs.

Other than that, been corresponding with a good friend, maybe see him this year. (You know who you are, T.) :)

More later...

4 Comments:

Blogger ck-be said...

Woo-hoo, not only is she BACK, but I get to make the first post!

Luv ya babe and glad to hear you are doing well.

ck

7:16 AM  
Blogger Tigarr said...

yay!!! :) glad to see you're back "on the air" (err.. on the net... err... :) *blush* ) ah.. "in the public's eye" *slaps forehead* nevermind.. :D

and your yahoo group is very well done too.. :) (though why does it look like I'm doing the majority of the posting? :P *grin* just teasing... go out and read it folks!!! :)

hmmm... wonder who that T could be? :P

*ponders* there's a lot of T's around... but I think I'm on the list someplace.. ;)

8:53 AM  
Blogger ck-be said...

OK, I'm a dork .. I can't seem to find the Group. Someone want to send me a link to it; ckbe1017@yahoo.com

CK

3:43 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Phew, that was close. We almost lost you there. :)

CK, the link is on my blog.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home