Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Audit my cup size

Hi-hi all!

First, my Yahoo group ENORMOUS_ENDOWMENTS seems to be gaining size as far as members go. I hope to keep adding content and maybe have some members add to either the files section (like stories) or pictures of interest (though I edit as desired if the material doesn't suit my ideas for the site content...but I haven't been disappointed yet by fans and friends). My only gripe is I see new members joining and/or people I know and only a few have "spoke out"...everyone else is too absorbed in...stuff. :)

This week external auditors are auditing our procedural/documented systems. New year starts, fresh money available, auditing begins. We have 3 outside auditors for the week. I have been selected as a one of the guides for the auditors. There are 2 women and 1 guy...guess who I got stuck with. I think I see my boss's ploy since my auditor has pretty much been more adhered/focused on my chest than on adhering to auditing our systems. My boobs don't talk (they may slap a SOS tune while I walk or some other fleshy tribal beat) but this guy seems intent on talking to them. The office is particularly cold this week and he probably thinks I like him because I am nipping out the whole time. He hasn't written anything up nor has explored very deeply possible leads to nonconformities...he may assume my tops are non-conforming due to everything that is packed into them and they seem destine to burst at some point.

Only 3 more audit days...maybe I'll wear something low cut tomorrow, Thursday and Friday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tigarr said...

well, feel free to add any of my stories to your group that you wish.. :) (I've already had a comment from 1 person who read them on another site (L.B's) who liked them) :)

yep.. sometimes you gotta keep an eye out - sometimes a new group comes along and it gets spammed over or people join it just to join... (not saying it's always the case) I believe I'm one of the most 'talkative' ones on there.. :D

heh - what, trying to give that guy a heart attack? :D ;) jk! jk!

2:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sure you think that the guy is after you and your boobs (who would'nt be) But hink of all us rich guys that money is the only thing we have.

1:54 PM  
Blogger NecrochildK said...

Could I get a link to your yahoogroup? I can never get at them from the yahoogroups homepage, searches never turn anything related up for me.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home