Sunday, February 25, 2007

The problem with JUMBO SHRIMP

I went out to eat with a few friends the other night. We went to the local RED LOBSTER where I haven't eaten in ages. I am a big fan of shrimp so I got the Jumbo Shrimp appetizer. It came with 6 shrimp and because I'm a little piggy I added two more pieces (ended up an expensive appetizer). The very first shrimp I forked...plip...it slid off my fork and...plop...right in my cleavage. Everyone got a good laugh including myself...with a little red face. I managed to re-skewer the first shrimp (after removing it from my flesh canyon) and got it to my motuh successfully. Second shrimp...plip plop...lost it again right between the boobs. NO WAY I was thinking and scolding myself for looking like such a slob. Someone offered to get me a bib.

Anyway, with some finesse (and trying to hide my embarrassment), I was able to eat all the shrimp without further ado...until the last two shrimp...which ended up cradled in my cleavage, one at a time.

It's nice to have a shelf to catch food particles...but it sucks having to take a shower once home because you can't get food into the right place, ie, your mouth.

*sigh* Just another day in the life... :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Helia A Melonowski said...

By the way, I do not write any BLOGS at 3am. I guess I need to set the time on this thing.

3:34 AM  
Blogger Tigarr said...

I used to eat at Red Lobster as well but then they moved further away. Still, now and then. :)

hmm.. I'd blame that on a defective fork! yeah! that's the ticket! :D

You're not a slob.. the fork didn't cooperate. :) Either that or those shrimp REAAAAALLY wanted to end up in your cleavage (must've been male shrimp... I'm sure many of us wouldn't mind ending up there either... ;) )

What if I offered to 'sponge bath' those areas so you could save your shower for later??? :> *GRIN*

could you imagine what would have happened if they were those tiny shrimp?

(and don't worry, I don't believe I've ever set the time on mine either... :P )

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Helia,

I've enjoyed several of your sites but this is one of my favorite.

Cole
http://sapphicstories.blogspot.com

10:28 AM  
Blogger Q-BE said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Q-BE said...

Sorry about the deleted comment. I had to fix an error. I hope you understand... :*>

You can adjust the time zone that your blog observes by going to "Customize" your page, clicking on the "Settings" Tab, and clicking on the "Formatting" Subtab. You'll see the "Time Zone" drop-down box about halfway down. :>D

Q-"Pimp my blog, won't ye?"-BE
http://qwizzicalbe.blogspot.com

11:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh to be a shrimp I died and went to heaven

5:34 PM  
Blogger NecrochildK said...

XD Such is why I bend over against the table to eat.

9:23 PM  
Blogger scooterbreal said...

I have eaten at Red Lobster in 10 years. I beleive the chain is evaporating from California all together.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home