Sunday, January 28, 2007

Stuff January 2007

Hey friends, please also visit my good friend Tigeras's BLOG for neat insights and such at http://tigarrs.blogspot.com/. He's a great person and fun to chat with.

And speaking of Tigeras, he asked a question also recently: Would things that might trigger some form of hormonal surge re-trigger your condition, say, if you got pregnant?

I thought I answered this somewhere before but, here goes again...there is a 70% chance (according to my doctor) that my children may get more than they bargained for from their mommy should my "condition" take off again due to the massive hormonal changes during pregnancy. They (the children) will already have to deal with two oversized "milkcans" (as a friend so crudely puts it), so if they have to deal with even bigger "kegs" (same friend and his terms)...

There is actually a concern that, should the time come, if I would be even able to nurse my babies at all due to my size. Truthfully. I can cradle and nuzzle but sustainment might be the hard thing. I have the gear and capacity to do it, its just the physical...well...manipulation of breast and infant may be the difficultly.

My doctor has discussed all this inquite some detail.

Bottom line: I'll just deal with it as it comes if it comes...and hope the daddy likes the outcome too. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Tigarr said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Tigarr said...

aww... *blush!* thanks for the shout out, Helia. :)

and yep.. my mind just ponders things from time to time... that question was mostly due to your condition being hormonal and that would be the 1 major hormonal influx (not flux capacitor :P ) I could see that might cause it to happen again. :)

well.. not sure about any other guy out there, but if I were the daddy - I'd help out with the breast / infant 'manipulation' ... holding 1 or the other or both... :> )course, once the baby is full - I'd want a turn! :> *grin*

ok ok.. so I got a weak spot for babies... they're just so darn cute! :>

4:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Again new but prolific. Maybe something as simple as a pillow or something as new as a pneumatic bra. When it does happen you have 9 months to think about it.

1:26 PM  
Blogger lcog123 said...

Wooah that sucks but you just have to roll with it. I was wondering do you have any photos of your self?

10:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

my wife would like bigger breasts,is there a hormone therapy to induce macromastasia?

5:41 AM  
Blogger Lorenzo said...

Hi Helia. I just found your blog and am enjoying it very much.

To Paul,

The psychic, Edgar Cayce, gave multiple readings on enlarging the breasts. The technique is neat, even allowing one to increase the size of each breast individually.

No hormones are involved. According to Cayce, this therapy can be used to grow the breasts as large as you'd like. It also beautifies the breasts. If you're interested, contact me at lorenzorgz@gmail.com for the details.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home