Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Numbers are in

Audit ended with a few findings but my auditor hadn't written anything. Nice.

A few questions answered from questions sent to me via email...

From Hoseboy: "Since the resurfacing of your breast hypertrophia medical condition, how big have you become?"

I don't think I've shared with anyone other than close friends, and maybe not my close friends here on the Net. I am now "out of the woods" as they say but it has left me with....drum roll....a nearly 60 inch bustline (like 59 3/4"). I measure 42 inches around the ribcage (I told you I am not a petite supermodel in an aspect of the word) but my bosoms have acquired much mass and girth. I have found one good store bought brassiere that (barely) fits me and it is a 54K though my boobs seem to be asking for more room for they don't quite fit in the cups. Like I mentioned in a earlier post, I am blessed with my mom's friend who is a seamstress and has made me some exquisite fashionable bras (though they still look like small lacey tents) and she says I am not realistically a standard cup size. The truth.

Also from Hoseboy: "What kind of new difficulties has your new size created for you?"

Sometimes I slip back into that early girlhood shyness regarding them and myself, like feeling the need to cover them up (impossible) or hide away from public viewing (impossible again). If I am wearing the wrong colored stockings on days, please forgive me for I get dressed in the dimly lit comfort of my apartment most mornings. Clothing is hard to find without alteration, but see above for that remedy. I am doubly prone for elbowing and bruising when in a big crowd. I get more stares, more weird looks. Went to several parties in the recent past and people have asked if I'm a stripper. My reply, "Why would you suggest that?" Balance is off. Running or jogging is completely out. I feel the added strain on back and neck (and luckily have always had a workout regimen due to my "abnormal" size through the years).

And lastly from Hoseboy: "Would you want to be bigger?"

I still fantasize, but in reality, no. Well...*grinning sheepishly*...maybe...

4 Comments:

Blogger Tigarr said...

glad to hear the audit went well.. :)

and Hoseboy asked some very good questions. :)

I may have to think some up myself sometime.. ;)

4:14 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Can't really blame people for asking if you're a stripper, though. It's akin to asking a guy with a motorcycle jacket what kind of bike he rides, or the guy with the guitar what kind of music he plays. That is, if you've got the standard equipment, the rest is sort of easy to assume.

2:13 AM  
Blogger Tigarr said...

odd, the only thing I ever get asked is: "Do you work here?" :D

honestly, I go into various stores. I know where I am going but sometimes I browse over many items before choosing and someone comes up to me and asks me that or asks me where something is (what department or aisle) and I kind of smile a bit awkwardly and reply, "Sorry, I don't work here." but now and then after saying that, if I do know the answer, I tell them "but I believe it's on aisle #" such and such. :)

9:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm just all over the place. The biggest in the world I looked up is 70 inches.I'm pulling for you.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home